• If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
• Key responsibilities of the role:
• • Understand the business problem learner profile and the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
• • Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• • Work through the phases of design and development:
• • Understand the learning solution design .Including functional design – incorporating user requirements and business solutions to meet business needs.
• • Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
• • Develop storyboards and simulations
• • Collect the relevant media
• • Provide direction to the Media or Web Development Team
• • Contribute to users or client organization through the Learning process
• • Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops Train the Trainers etc.
• • Help them plan their learning plan or schedules etc.
• • Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
• Promote collaboration partnerships and relationships among the participants.
• • 3-5 years of experience in instructional design content development with understanding of training strategy design strategy
• • Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management or ERP rollouts etc.
• • Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
• • Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework and Software Design cycle
• • Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango OnDemand RWD HTML Captivate Lectora Flash and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools . The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities and limitations of these tools.
• Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations ILT job aids QRCs.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.