Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 482,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
People Mobility is responsible for the day- to-day service delivery of People Mobility services in connection with assigned population of personnel traveling to various countries. Working as part of the People Mobility Processing, the role demands that he/she will be required to collect complete documentation from assignees and handle any People Mobility queries.
The individual will work with RFE team (Request for further Evidence), analyze the RFE requirements and provide details to attorney
• Process work visas – collecting complete documents for processing invite letter / work permits.
• Respond with complete solution to queries on visas within SLA.
• Conducting visa Interviews with employees before Visa stamping
• Update Trackers and internal Immigration Tools
• Paying special attention to Leadership cases and owning the cases till closure.
• Organizing sessions for travelers regarding process to be followed while travelling
• Continuously improve systems knowledge, and communications skills
• Perform any projects/activities assigned by the Team Lead / Manager
• Required to move into other teams such as operations when there is a requirement.
• Correspondence – Able to draft mails using proper business communication language, non-aggressive and customer friendly communication
• As part of the CRM team should be able to respond to queries (Voice and Non-Voice)
Education: A University degree.
Work Experience: Preference if completed at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in visas & immigration compliance field or any experience in HR/Operations/Finance
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Strong oral and written communications skills – this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude –have knowledge of drafting Letters and able to articulate well. Strong coordination skills able to work with and establish working relationships with large group of SMs and Managers. Should be a self-starter and needs to work with minimum supervision - Strong organizational or time management. Working knowledge of other Microsoft applications.
Should have worked with Corporates in the Field of Immigration and looking for a career in this field
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.