If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Utilities industry (Retail) to deliver business value.
• To work with leading Utilities clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex customer service initiatives and integrate customer solutions to meet changing business and challenges and regulations
• Utilize Utilities retail and customer service process understanding and experience in customer solutions (Customer Information System, CRM, Contact Center Solutions, Digital, Analytics) to design, implement and deliver enhanced capabilities for Utilities Clients.
• Lead and support digital customer experience and digital self-service opportunities across geographies.
• Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
• Lead and direct teams to build better customer experience processes and solutions, including CIS (SAP ISU/Oracle CC&B), contact center, marketing management, CRM and omni-channel customer service strategies.
• Mentor teams and coach them to identify opportunities to transform processes using Digital technologies, define customer journeys and lead implementations.
• Apply knowledge of Utilities Contact center processes and technologies to recommend solutions to improve efficiency, reduce costs and enhance customer experience.
• Identify relevant customer data for performing analytics and identify suitable interventions to improve targeting of relevant marketing/customer service campaigns.
• Identify opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
• Ability to lead the team from thought leadership, solutioning and demand management perspective (the incumbent will be responsible for the utilization of the team)
• 5+ years’ experience of working on Customer Experience Transformation and Digital Customer Channels
• 12+ years’ experience in Utilities industry.
• 15+ years of overall experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.