Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
This is for an Invoice Resolution Center POC (Proof of Concept), an individual contributor case manager role. The individual to identify vendor invoice submission issues/challenges, co-ordinate with vendor to resolve disputes, validate the outstanding, interact & work with other internal teams to enable vendor invoicing, follow up with vendor for invoice submission, track invoice until disbursement & get clear No Due certificate from vendor. Requires Interaction with Vendors / internal business stakeholders on a regular basis & escalate as appropriate to focus & achieve the business outcome of resolving vendor payment disputes.
• Handling all vendor dispute cases end to end & get clear No Due Certificate from vendors
• Identify vendor invoice submission issues/challenges, co-ordinate with vendor to resolve disputes, handle the case end to end
• Validate the outstanding from conditional NDC’s, research on SAP / Buy Now on the actual status of the dispute, interact & work with other internal teams to enable vendor invoicing.
• Liaison between internal Business stakeholders & vendors to confirm service & follow up with vendor for invoice submission on a regular basis
• Track invoice submission, co-ordinate with various internal business stakeholders for approvals & follow up until disbursement, ensuring accurate documentation and strict adherence to timelines
• Escalate as appropriate to focus & achieve the business outcome of resolving vendor payment disputes
• Identify opportunities to expand knowledge bases and/or initiate process improvements
• Resolve all business/vendor/stakeholder inquiries and transactions; assume ownership over open or escalated cases
• Assessing status (As-Is) of the process, analyzing process/framework anomalies, creating solution for the gaps; preparing drafts on end to end solution.
• Responsible for data retrieval, generate reports & document. Researching, evaluating and tracking in-depth data of the vendor invoicing processes daily & report unusual / undesirable results.
• Expertise in conducting ageing analysis of the receivables & payables to understand the debtors/creditors pattern
• Prepare management reporting processes and metrics; leadership dashboards, job aids and other materials as required to support leadership decisions
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMEN
• Graduate in any discipline, preferably in Commerce/Finance
• Minimum 2 Year of experience in Billing or Invoicing or Finance, preferably from vendor management or accounts payable background
• Good Vendor co-ordination & management skills required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MIS / Reporting / Excel / PowerPoint
• Planning, ability to foresee project risks and engage in solutioning; creativity
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing ski
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.