1. Engage and act as key communications advisor to leadership for the Technology business in India – working closely with internal communications team members the larger India Integrated marketing and communications team as well as global internal communications and other global programs.
2. Create and manage executive and internal communications strategy programs channels and campaigns across business focus areas to help inform engage and foster dialogue among employees.
3. Apply creative ideas to drive the best use of new and existing communications practices vehicles and philosophy to communicate our strategy and drive engagement of employees in the Technology business in India.
4. Oversee measurement of communication efforts and apply learnings to optimize the communication strategy.
5. Provide emergency communications advice and support as needed.
This role requires a professional with:
• Strong skills in internal communications and marketing programs development and campaign management. Experience in internal communications tools platforms channel strategies creative and content design broadcast governance enterprise social tools events and activation with the agency support.
• Creative thinking and ability to direct and sell creative ideas to a broad range of stakeholders; gain commitment from assigned stakeholders and guide implementation of marketing plans.
• Proven networking relationship building and stakeholder management abilities.
• Strong writing messaging communication and presentation development skills.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.