Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 482,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
Support local HR teams, offer knowledge as subject matter expert for all HR policies. Case Manager for S&P clients. Support local HR teams, in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action. Responsible for the delivery and deployment of ER programs. The Specialist will drive the transformational ER projects in alignment with the ER agenda. The role involves end to end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication
Key Responsibilities for Case Manager for Software :
• Act as a policy counsel and subject matter expert for all HR policies to the HR representatives
• Support local HR teams in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action weighing the extent of violation, fairness of action and local employment laws
• Assist the Corporate Investigations team in reviewing Business Ethics Line matters and conducting local employee investigations
• Assess policy issues in regard to legal risk; work with legal advisors to ensure compliance to and understanding legislation
• Proactively lead the delivery and deployment of new ER Practices and review/redefine existing ones
• Ensure continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions
• Develop metrics and leverage on analytics to track progress of ER programs and create comprehensive review decks for Leadership team
• Build and maintain online repository of knowledge updates best practices for easy access and retrieval
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
• Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Program Management and designing
• Data Analytics and Interpretation
• Stakeholder Management &Team Management
• Strong Business Acumen.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.