Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
• Ensure U.S.GAAP compliance through expert understanding- specifically for all changes announced & related journal entries for its first-time adoption & related adjustments
• Clear understanding to SARBOX controls environment, design & operating effectiveness tasks to make controls relevant in changing dynamics
• Reasonable understanding of IFRS & accounting pronouncements keeping in view the local GAAP requirements- Subject matter expert on technical accounting matters especially new accounting (international) standards
• Ability to grasp multiple complex activities from different processes and end to end understanding of the entire process and extended support to the next level
• Detailed exposure to managing F&A transitions into India with complete knowledge transfer & agreed RACI
• Ability to gather detailed understanding & workings around revenue/cost schedules (booked/deferred), detailed schedules for tracking of P&L/Balance sheet GL assertions specifically to manage the V&A deals (mergers/acquisitions & other small sized investments)
• Finance Integration for acquisitions & mergers, balance sheet roll-forward/affiliate accounting, preparation of “Purchasing accounting” Journal entries, Accounting Treatment Memorandum, Post merger integration plan & liquidation steps for target entities. Alongside, managing regular month end activities before the cutover date in SAP for the acquired entities
• Some experience into statutory reports for Inter-Company loan transactions, transactions in foreign currency outside the reporting Company code & complex data gathering for its presentation & statutory reporting
• Strong Consulting and project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
• Exposure to Industry best practices like Analytics/ Automation/ Artificial Intelligence/ Robotics etc.- facilitating innovation mindset & strong commitment to delivering value to Accenture & external clients
• US GAAP compliance for Accenture revenue booking & lease accounting keeping in view the new accounting standards -ASC 606, ASC 842 with mass changes
• Preparation of Board meeting decks and other special reporting assignments
• Managing Technical Accounting questions & rending advisory support to stakeholders from various geographies – the support on the queries can range from basic to very complex
• Contribute towards Controllership & Finance COEs projects via specialized knowledge & in advisory/consulting space
10 years’ experience in a Finance function of reputable corporates post CA
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.