Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Marketing & Communications Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise to support the execution of activities that contribute to building a powerful and differentiated global brand - at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Establish the positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with respect to learning initiatives Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns Digital and Print for Learning programs and offerings ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels Strategize and execute social engagement of learners through campaigns across enterprise social networks eg Yammer Create a pull for learning within the organization by conceptualizing campaigns, m
- Technical Experience : Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns for learning products/services Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Professional Attributes : Excellent oral and written communication skills Excellent stakeholder management skills Team management experience is a plus
- Educational Qualification : Masters degree in marketing, business, or related field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.