Evaluate transformation ideas to:
• Translate business strategy into transformation action plans
• Create journey plans for transformational change and improvement
• Articulate technology and process change priorities that will deliver at the earliest, the largest business benefits
Work with our business leadership to:
• Build clear understanding of pillar strategy
• Establish candid partnership with SaaS vendors on emerging capabilities
• Cultivate effective working relationships with other Accenture organizations
• Leverage business group cooperation and borrowing approach for solution shaping
In their respective business function area:
• Develop Transformation ROADMAP
• Frame, Pitch, and PRIORITIZE ideas and opportunities
• Establish DELIVERY STRATEGY to realize benefits
• Provide framework for BENEFITS and Transformation Vision REALIZATION
Educational Level Please choose from the drop down
Educational Qualification Must have:
• Bachelor or equivalent degres
Skills & Work Experience Must have
• Experience with procurement or financial systems
• Experience with translating business requirements into technology solutions, blueprints, roadmaps
• Experience with business process requirements definition and design
• Articulating Accenture and Source-to-Pay business strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities, and how they affect technology solutions for the future.
• Understanding project lifecycle especially Plan and Analyze components
• Executive-level presentation skills in-person, and virtually
• Effective communications skills with respect to articulating business stakeholder expectations, business process requirements, technology solution approaches
Nice to have:
• Experience with FORM methodology
• Roadmap and Journey Management Planning
• Strategy competency skills
Other requirements (if any, please specify such as overtime etc.) • Overtime may be required periodically
• Some travel will be required (less than to attend working sessions, meet with leadership on requirements, present plans
• Flexible hours to accommodate a globally staffed project team; ability to participate in conference calls outside of standard working hours
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.