Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good To Have Skills: Experience with BI tools, Specific industry knowledge, Data preparation, Descriptive analysis, MS SQL, DB/DBA, Data analysis, business analysis, Data visualization, Data reporting, Debugging/troubleshooting. • 3 – 6 years hands-on relevant experience on Business Intelligence – Infor Birst tools and knowledge of best practices. • Experienced developing the complex business intelligence solutions with complex datasets, including planning automation, data modeling, working with Birst Query Language (BQL) in context of source data transformation using ETL, developing complex reports, dashboards and KPIs using visualizer, designer and advanced dashboard building features
- Technical Experience : Must Have Skills: Infor Birst • validation of business metrics delivered by reports and dashboards • Experience with logical star schema designs • Knowledge and expertise with SQL, Oracle, OLAP, and data warehousing concepts • Investigate, analyze, and correct reported defects. • Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents. • Perform coding to agreed functional and technical requirements. • Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects. • Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership to a small team. • Understanding of solution/technical architecture. • Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Professional Attributes : • Ability to learn and grow • Good communication skills • Good analytical skills to understand work requirements • Experience working on projects for clients based in USA or Europe, including familiarity with production operations • Should be proactive and flexible to learn new things • Should be able to work in a team effectively while also possessing leadership qualities • You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
- Educational Qualification : 3 - 6 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
.Net Full Stack Development Application Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Kinaxis Application Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.