Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good to Have Skills: Infor Product Integration skills 1. Translate functional specifications to design, develop, document technical solutions, and configure applications 2. Application-level configuration on Infor platform primarily focused on Infor applications leveraging technical expertise in Infor Products 3. Ability to understand and communicate the capabilities and tools provided by Infor to support the development of technical solutions 4 4. Provide inputs/ support data migration , design/ develop Infor Integrations
- Technical Experience : Must have Skills: Infor 1. Infor ION -Development using Infor APIs with ION Technical Experience 2. Infor Process Designer -Should know how the Infor Document Management application is configured to work with -Should know document type definition, business context mappings 3. Be Involved in client training and change communication 4. Working experience in one or more of the following areas : Reporting, Migration, Integration or Workflow development
- Professional Attributes : 1. Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization 2. Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision. 3. Effective Co-ordination and Analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.