Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
CFM Analysts support financial planning and analysis of Accenture contracts.
This involves budgeting and forecasting processes working with contract executives. This includes processing financial transactions around invoicing, revenue recognition, cost analysis and working capital management. These aspects need to be adhered with Accenture’s policies and procedures.
• Analyze and process transactions for revenue recognition, expense management, invoicing using SAP, Business Reporting and Accenture’s internal financial tools.
• Perform contract finance operations over life cycle of contract i.e. from set up to closure.
• Work on monthly, quarterly, annual budgeting and forecasting exercises.
• Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures.
• Interaction with client teams, understanding their requirement and prepare financial reports accordingly.
• Other adhoc activities relating to contract financials, scenario building, what if analysis that comes with supporting a contract.
• CA Freshers, CMA – 1year & MBA Finance (with 2 years’ experience)
• Thorough knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals, including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); Good organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to deal with client and Accenture contract executive.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel); restricted travel depending on client’s requirement
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.