Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Infrastructure Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Support sales teams to shape and sell new deals, particularly in assessing and resolving client infrastructure engineering problems and proposing solutions. Represent the infrastructure engineering aspects for the client during the sales cycle.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Understand the clients business, priorities, and leadership agenda - Co-create with the client, articulate transformation, and drive innovation agenda for the client - Align the right teams or capabilities to enable sell and deliver successful transformation/innovation agenda - Build long-standing, trust-based relationships - Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
- Technical Experience : - Able to assess the infra and suggest options for migration to Cloud Infra - Professional/Associate Architect Certified in AWS or Azure or GCP - Understand the clients business, priorities, and leadership agenda - Co-create with the client, articulate transformation, and drive innovation agenda for the client - Minimum 2 to 5 Years Relevant Experience Cloud
- Professional Attributes : - Must have performed in client facing roles - Strong Communication skills - leadership skills - Team handling skills - Analytical skills - Presentation skills - Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
Microsoft Azure Automation Cloud Services Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations Infrastructure Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.