Role summary: The Business Operations Senior Manager provides constant oversight to a team of managers and employees to ensure Business Performance & Transformation India operations run smoothly. He/ She is responsible for working closely with the AEE & Corporate Functions Leads, Global CoE’s and Accenture’s Business Leaders to build and execute long term strategies for Risk and Compliance, Innovation and Business Operation services for AEE and Corporate Functions.
The Business Operations Senior Manager reports directly in to the AEE India Lead
• Manage portfolio of Business Performance & Transformation India across Innovation, Risk & Compliance, Strategic projects, Internal Communications and Tech enablement.
• Work with multiple key stakeholders such as AEE India location lead, AEE India capability leads, Corporate Functions leadership such as Payroll, Finance, HR, Workplace as well as Global Business Performance & Transformation Director and Global AEE Capability leads as required. Work closely with the Accenture leadership to actualize their vision and strategies through well-defined initiatives and activities.
• Act as overall Business Performance & Transformation India, providing guidance, operational advice and oversight to the 50+ Business Performance & Transformation India team.
• Brings in understanding of new technology and methodologies, identify undefined business needs and then convert them into clear business projects. Ability to understand high level technology opportunities that Business Performance & Transformation can contribute to.
• Serve as client relationship manager to AEE leadership and beyond, to define appropriate expectations, anticipate client needs and work closely with the Business Performance & Transformation team to achieve them.
• Ensure collaboration between various geographic teams and functions to meet strategic initiative requirements.
• Undertake critical roles and business priorities as determined by AEE leadership within the function as and when required.
• Proactively contribute to employee engagement. People matters, performance oversight and staying connected with day to day Business Performance & Transformation India operations are a key component of this role.
1. Excellent knowledge of Business Operations and Service Delivery
2. Experience in working with Shared Services
3. Experience in working with senior leadership team and global stakeholders
4. Excellent Stakeholder Management skills with maturity and experience handling complex clients
5. Ability to collaborate with global teams and provide business solutions, understand leadership requirements and solving for One Accenture
6. Bangalore based position
• Post Graduate with 15+ years of Industry Experience
• 15+ years of Industry Experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.