Job Title : Business Resiliency Senior Analyst
Career Level : 10
Workforce : Enterprise
Workgroup : Corporate Functions
Specialty : Business Resiliency Services
In Accenture Global Business Resiliency Services (GBRS) team has the responsibility of overseeing Business Continuity Planning. The Business Resiliency Senior Analyst is responsible for providing support integrating existing Business Continuity & Resiliency practices and maintaining these practices effectively across the Accenture Technology delivery locations.
The Business Resiliency Senior Analyst will be part of the GBRS organization reporting to Business Resiliency Manager for Accenture Technology. This role will be supporting the Technology Business Resiliency lead, working closely with various location Business Resiliency teams in providing guidance on Business Continuity & Resiliency standard methodologies, driving the implementation and management of Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). Certification initiatives need to be taken.
He / She will be required to support in the revisions and monitoring the adequacy of Business Continuity & Resiliency practices and coordinating in gathering and collation of various Management metrics and MIS, supporting in the implementation of application / tools, etc.
- Support the Business Resiliency Manager for Accenture Technology in meeting the Business Continuity services agreed with Accenture Technology Business
- Working with the Accenture Technology Business Resiliency teams, support the implementation and maintenance of the Accenture Technology standard for Business Continuity & Resiliency at each in-scope location
- Represent the Global Business Resiliency Services team (as required) on crisis management meetings for Accenture Technology locations and ensure that compliance to the crisis management process and support Business Continuity & Resiliency team activities
- Create monthly reports on performance of the Business Continuity & Resiliency team program for Accenture Technology leadership
- Coordinate cross business continuity activities as required, including but not limited to: tools development and standardization of processes.
- Supporting in revisions to Standard Business Continuity & Resiliency Methodology and practices for the Accenture Technology organization
- Ongoing maintenance and enhancements to Business Continuity & Resiliency Management Manuals and Templates. Business Continuity Management Tools, Portals and Share-points
- Providing subject matter expertise in the areas of Business Continuity & Resiliency
- Coordinating the gathering of operational metrics on Core Plan status
- Business Continuity Implementation of project specific plans for existing and new projects by location
- Development of fortnightly and monthly Accenture Technology organization dashboards
- Query Resolution on Business Continuity Implementation and Operational metric related queries and clarifications
- Occasionally supporting in Business Continuity Incident managements, monitoring implementation of lessons learnt from BC Incidents
- Conducting sample quality compliance reviews of core plans, Business Continuity project specific plans, as and when required
- Providing support to various audits external / internal
- Develop knowledge sharing across locations or GU
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities
Reports to: Business Resiliency Manager for Technology Growth Platform
Internal Relationships: Extensive working with location Accenture Technology Business Resiliency leads and team members
Education: Graduate / Post graduate.
- At least minimum of 2 years of BCP experience in planning and implementation of BCP’s
- Trainings and certifications in Business Continuity Management
- Ability to work flexible hours, holidays, and respond to Business Continuity Situations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- General Management and Risk Management
- Participation in Emergency situations
- Business Continuity Management skills, preferably participated in BCP implementation for several client projects / across corporate
- Continuous Improvements
- Customer Service, Analytical Thinking, High degree of accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to take initiatives
- Relationship management: Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills (incl. dispute resolution)
- Negotiation and providing alterative approaches.
- Multi tasking
- General IT Operations Management - Basic Excel, Word and PPT
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.