The digital revoution is transforming the audit profession. The Data Science Specialist will support the Internal Audit Advanced Analytics team with development of Robotic Process Automation solutions used to automate manual intensive activities. Further, this role will support the development of descriptive analytical solutions used to assess risk throughout Accenture and develop more strategic audit plans.
The analytics team will utilize an enterpirse level Hadoop platform, including leading analytics tools / technologies to solve complex business problems. You’ll play a critical role in helping our top leadership tackle complex business issues and identify opportunities to reduce risk. Join us and become an integral part of delivering valuable insights to the organization and be an agent for change.
• Assess automation opportunities within the department from a technical perspective, defining optimal solutions.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive Robotic Process automation solutions using Automation Anywhere software.
• Work with Internal Audit Analtyics leadership to define a technical structure and operating model for RPA development and solutioning.
• Support the delivery of ad hoc and customized analytics in support of global internal audits.
• Work with Accenture business leads in a consultative capacity, supporting value add using big data solutions.
• Communicate technical analytic results to stakeholders, translating how to best generate business value.
Must-Have Skills/Qualifications: (list in order of priority)
• Degree in Computer Science is preferred. Degree in Statistics, Mathmetics, Economics, Accounting or Finance is acceptable.
• 2-4 years of experience developing Robotic Process Automation solutions.
• Intermediate to expert knowledge using Automation Anywhere, including the ability to apply various types of automation techniques to best fit a use case (object cloning, recorder, key strokes, etc).
• Intermediate abilities in SQL and / or HQL.
• Strong communication skills and proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to think creatively to solve real world business problems
• Experience working with Hadoop platform components and analytical tools such as Python, Hive, Talend, or R.
• Experience with business intelligence software including QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
• Some knowledge of relevant business operation domains (Finance, Fraud, Source to Pay, HR, etc.)
• Working knowledge of SAP back end data tables.
• Past Internal Audit experience as either an operational or IT auditor.
Other Requirements (i.e., travel, overtime %):
• International travel 5-10%
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.