Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world
A VATI Analyst supports VATI Leads with various activities across all deal phases. The Analyst has exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and time management skills as the individual may need to work across multiple deals and juggle priorities. The successful candidate is an expert at using PowerPoint and can readily create creative, compelling presentations. Stakeholder and change management experience is a definite asset.
Key Responsibilities /Tasks:
Working closely with the V&A Talent Integration Lead, the individual would be responsible for:
? Supporting Announcement preparations (prepare FAQs, set up communication transition site)
? Creating Employee Journey Map
? Providing coordination support for New Joiner Orientation
? Conducting pulse surveys – administration and analysis
? Supporting employee communication needs – e.g. prepare employee newsletters/postcards, monitor/update communication transition site (e.g. Yammer page), prepare materials for Employee Info sessions, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
• Minimum of 4 years overall
2-3 years of previous experience either in V&A or HR
Must Have Skills:
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal English)
• Expert at power point
• Excellent organization and stakeholder management skills – need to work across multiple deals and juggle priorities
• Change management experience definite asset
Nice to Have Skills:
• Understanding of Accenture business practices and work culture
• Ability to work in a virtual environment
• Willing to work flexi hours during critical periods
• Sensitivity to diverse cultures
Basic knowledge in other Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Word, etc.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.