Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world
The Resource Management Associate is responsible for the demand fulfillment of the Delivery Units assigned. The scheduler will be the single point of contact for the business for all staffing related requirements. He or she is responsible for providing timely information to facilitate future resourcing decisions on a monthly or quarterly basis i.e. hiring externally sourcing contractor’s transfer of staff among Operating Groups counseling out redundancy etc. This individual provides in-direct support to one or several clients in a client group and or one entity or geography or function.
• Demand: Provide the sourcing strategy within defined SLAs Validate the demands Update the criticality of demands in Abacus .High or Medium or Low.
• Identify and update the channels of fulfillment along with the Scheduling lead and Resource Mobilization Lead Supply
• Roll offs: Update accurate roll off information of the resources, Trade resources from within Account Groups Identify External supply from Recruitment Channel, Liaise with Recruitment team.
• Contract Management Team (CMT): Liaise with the CMT for contracting resources demand fulfillment
• Match supply with demand and shortlist suitable resources based on resume and discussion with the candidate
• Provide short-listed resources to the project and track to closure.
• Send lock requests or provide support for the Project Managers on sending the lock requests, Engagement with Business
• Hold weekly calls with the Delivery Unit leads and Delivery Group Leads on the demand fulfillment
• Develop impactful relationships with the business and provide proactive solutions on demand fulfillment System related activities
• Maintain the Soft lock limits
• Follow up with the projects on allocation of the resources
• Update the data base on the allocation of the resources
• Validate demands
• Capture resource related information - Change of location roll off details scheduling remarks.
Skills & Qualifications Required
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of the entities business strategy and objectives
• Recruitment processes or policies
• Headcount planning tools and principles .specifically those used within Accenture.
• Project management tools and methodologies
• HR and Recruiting system knowledge
• Management information reporting principles
• Understanding of productivity metrics service level agreement principles and vendor management principles
• Team management tools and techniques including performance management and training Functional Skills
• Strong Analytical skills
• Influencing or negotiating
• Project Management or Delivery
• Relationship Building
• Comfort with ambiguity.
• Education-Postgraduate degree preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.