Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum of 6 years of SAP BPC experience 2 Should have experience of at-least 2-3 implementation projects 3 Deep knowledge in SAP BPC Standard, Embedded and Optimized 4 Knowledge in SAP BPC Optimized for S4HANA preferred 5 Should have SAP BI/BW experience 6 Good knowledge of BPC planning and forecasting function and process, including BW/BPC Integration, Planning functions, Bex queries, multi-provider, ADSO, AFO reports
- Technical Experience : 1 Have hands on implementation experience in revenue forecast, PL and BS planning, cost center planning, data allocation areas 2 In-depth knowledge on BPC Business Process Flows and work status, Controls, Securities, consolidation etc 3 Should have strong knowledge and expertise in SAP Business planning and consolidation
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to work independently and ready to learn new things 2 Should have Good Communication skills 3 Should be a team player
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Flexible for working in shifts 2 Any relevant certification is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.