Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Frequently interacts with senior client leadership 2 Develop statement of work 3 Response to RFP with level 1 solution plan 4 Performs Peer Reviews and DCSO of the solution 5 Work with Delivery Leads for the approval of solution/efforts 6 Bring out technical differentiators and value in the solution 7 Able to represent the solution in front of the client leadership team
- Technical Experience : 1 Prior experience in security solution development and/or security pre-sales in a reputed organization 2 Experience in delivery and variable experience in solution planning of security engagements 3 Good knowledge in Cyber security Infra Sec, App Sec, Threat and Vulnerability Management and Identity Access Management is necessary 4 Comfortable in using relevant tools and estimators 5 Comfortable working in extended working hours if required
- Professional Attributes : - Good communication skills in both written and verbal English - Ability to operate in complex cross-cultural environments and situations and handle stressful situations - Operate independently and take full ownership and end to end responsibility of deals
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors and/or MBA degree in related field
- Additional Information : CISSP, CISM, CISA Good to have Cloud Security knowledge and certification AWS, Azure Training on SA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.