Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
Candidate should possess excellent quantitative skills, with an ability to work on large datasets. He / She should be able to generate actionable insights from data analysis that translate to valuable business decisions for the client.
The work would require the following:
• Handle large datasets
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and generate actionable insights
• Understand client supply chain situation/issues/problem and identify analytics solutions
• Work closely with team and client to identify and prioritize business needs
• Ability to learn different analytical tools as per business requirements
• Good written and oral communication skills
• SAS/R & Machine learning
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with MS excel, PowerPoint
• MBA/M Tech Industrial Engineering or Management /PG in Engineering or Statistics/ PhD in Operations research / optimization domain
• Supply Chain Functional experience in the area of demand forecasting/Inventory optimization/Warranty/logistics/Preventive asset management
• Big Data – Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, Scala
• Hands on experience on SAP/Oracle/JDA planning tools
• Visualization tools : Tableau / Qlik / Spotfire
• MS Excel/ Access/SQL/VBA
• Simulation : ARENA/ExtendSim/MATLAB etc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.