Corporate Functions—including Human Resources Finance Legal Marketing and Communications and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world.
Position: Specialist -Client Financial Management
The job would involve end to end financial contract management for Avanade contracts.
• Opportunity support - Prepare and or or review costing and pricing scenarios for consulting contract
• Liaising with onshore CFM to ensure job codes are setup on a timely basis
• Detailed expense reports on a project by project basis being prepared and sent to onshore finance on a prompt and regular basis
• Manage expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses
• Ensuring resources have a valid code before they start working on any project or engagement
• Flagging up with the relevant regions if a new job code is required
• Ensuring timely and accurate time recording; Establish reconciliation processes
• Works with Delivery to ensure that all projects are invoiced correctly and on-time.
• Works with the CFM Lead and the Service Center team to confirm all Customer invoices get paid on time and deals with Delivery and or or Business Development if any issue with an invoice arises
• Works with Delivery organization and with the CFM lead ensuring regional compliance of policies and internal controls mainly contract checklists and revenue recognition policies.
• Prepares the ATMs .Accounting Treatment Memos. for review for direct projects
• Works with Project Managers to monitor engagement profitability
• Communicate with co-workers management clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
• Maintain security integrity and business continuity controls and documents
• Develop a good knowledge of structured delivery processes standards guidelines and document formats
• Work closely with Finance personnel on a daily basis. Maintain significant contact with personnel from all departments. Partner with procurement accounts payable controllership legal IT HR and local Business Development and Delivery Management communities
• Respect diversity
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Programs .Excel and Access.;
• Ability to commute to and between client sites; ability to travel and work out of town for extended periods of time as required.
• Project management and job costing experience essential
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analyze financial status and advise on corrective action
• Supervise CFM analysts
• Participate in CFM recruiting activities
• Participate in finance collaboration calls knowledge sharing activities locally and organizationally
• Willingness to work from any Accenture facilities in Bangalore
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.