Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Team management , communication, etc
- Technical Experience : Fluency in Japanese language working closely with the App Services team in India and Japan and coordinating with the clients on Design, Build, Testing of IT Applications 2 Should have any strong experience interacting and engaging with Japanese native speaking stakeholders with Japanese as the primary communication language : Japanese language Proficiency - Business level 3:Should have client facing experience 4: Create or modify custom reports/interfaces from gathering user requirement
- Professional Attributes : Japanese language fluency with certification of N3 and above Should be proficient/expert/master in spoken, written and reading Japanese language Significant experience in team management, client management in handling Japanese clients and projects Acumen of solutioning, pre-sales, client facing e
- Educational Qualification : Japanese language fluency with certification of N3 and above Should be proficient/expert/master in
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.