- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead Architect to provide the solitions to clients 2 Experience in deployment Implementation of IIQ based on Customer needs 3 Development of User LCM, Certification, Custom workflows forms 4 Intergation of AD, Azure O365 5 Liaison with teams on delivered functionality, bugs support and enhancements
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have the ability to understand customer requirements and be capable of suggesting solutions 2 Strong knowledge on Integrating various platforms with SailPoint, such as Active Directory, HR apps, SAP Systems, Workday Other cloud apps 3 Implementation knowledge on Access request customization 4 Hands on experience in Customization of Qucklink workflows, Forms 5 Implementation experience in Certification, Custom reports Auditing 6 Strong JAVA/J2EE Development Knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1 Team lead experience to handle developers 2 Hands on experience in creating Safes, platforms and automatic on-boarding of accounts 3 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 4 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.