Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Installation , Troubleshooting and Configuration of DB, Application Server and Identity Tools 2: Installation and Configuration of Various Standard Systems using Standard Connectors using Forgerock 3: Implementation of Workflows, Approval process, Certification process, Password Policies etc 4: Java /J2EE Hands on development 5: Need to work on software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Technical Experience : 1:Good experience in Forgerock Implementation skills with good Identity and access management Experience 2:Hands on expertise with customization by developing custom code using Java 3:Good conceptual and working knowledge around the concepts and features in Forgerock 4:Should have Strong programming skills with full life cycle J2EE 5:Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse and Net Beans
- Professional Attributes : Quick learner, team player and self-starter Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.