Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :
- Project Role Description :
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Azure AD identity Management, Configure Azure AD SSO using Modern auth protocols-SAML,OAUTH, OIDC, Manage Azure AD permissions, Manage Forest/Domain/OU/User Object management 2 Deployment/Administration of Azure AD Connect Tool, Configuring Synchronization Rules, Troubleshoot Synchronization Issues, Configuring Identity Governance policies, Configuring MFA, Conditional Access policies, Identity protection 3 Configuring B2B policies and B2C tenant, Configuring Hybrid Domain Join policies
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong knowledge on Azure AD Architecture and maintenance, Knowledge on O365 IAM 2 Knowledge on Active Directory Sites and services 3 Good experience on integrating applications Modern authentication protocols, knowledge on Azure AD App proxy, experience on MFA, creating Conditional Access policies, experience on DNS, DHCP SMTP 4 Knowledge on Microsoft PKI Technologies 5 Knowledge of Implementing Managing Upgrading ADFS, Certificate management
- Professional Attributes : Excellent written and oral communication skills and worked in client facing role
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Graduate
- Additional Information : GPO management, object management, migration activities, backup and restore operations, OU structure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.