Analytics part of Accenture Digital help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
As part of our Analytics practice you will join a worldwide network of over 13000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Digital .Analytics. – Marketing Analytics
An analyst in Accenture Marketing Sciences – Marketing Analytics understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making relationship of tasks to the overall project and executes projects in the context of a marketing or retail business performance improvement initiative.
• Working through the phases of project
o Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
o Clean aggregate analyze interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it
o Set up data for statistical modeling
o Development of statistical or econometric models.
• Working along with the team and consultant or manager
• Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights
• Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
Knowledge and skill requirements
• 4-7 years of work experience in consulting or analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
• Have an understanding of econometric or statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis hypothesis testing multivariate statistical analysis time series techniques optimization techniques and statistical packages such as R SAS.
• Working knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest Gradient Boosting Neural Network etc.
• Proficient in Excel MS word Powerpoint etc.
• Strong analytical skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.