If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Working closely with our clients strategy professionals envisage shape and formulate strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic industry functional technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation such as requirement traceability matrices work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Help clients design architect and scale their journey to new technology-driven growth at the intersection of business and technology
• Help clients modernize their IT landscape and processes to adapt to latest technology trends
• Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation painting a picture of and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs or interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
Developing our offerings and assets
We are looking for information strategy and data architecture consultants having experience with information strategy data architecture data governance information operating model and information security operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum with a remit to build the future in real-time.
• Assessment: Works as part of multi-disciplinary teams and collaborates with designers other team members to evaluate new IT potential with a focus on data monetization platforms customer 360 view and analytics strategy. Align all data and analytics initiatives and investments to meet enterprise objectives.
• Design: The Consultant’s role on these projects centers around Assessment of Information Strategy Maturity establishing target state Information Architecture and conceptual Data models. Identification of usage of structured or unstructured data as an asset to create differentiated capabilities.
• Governance: Establish framework for effective Data Governance across multispeed implementations. Define data ownership standards policies and associated processes
• Information operating model: Define an operating model to manage data across organization. Establish processes around effective data management ensuring Data Quality and Governance standards as well as roles for Data Stewards
• The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services Retail consumer goods Telecommunications Life Sciences Transportation Hospitality Automotive or Industrial Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.