As technology rapidly evolves it’s more important than ever to have an innovation advisor who can create a new vision or put one into place to solve the client’s toughest business problems.
Specialize in management or technology consulting to transform the worlds leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor by:
Helping Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovating to help clients keep pace with fast-changing customer-driven environments.
Enhancing your Skillset : Building expertise and innovating with leading-edge technologies such as Blockchain Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
Transforming Businesses: Developing customized next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for todays connected landscape of disruptive technologies
Working closely with our clients Consulting professionals design build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic industry functional technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Facilitating complex cross service or business group projects involving Coordination across business groups or entities or vendors demonstrating strong relationship building skills Supporting the delivery of transformation programs for our clients Change management and service introduction activities Blending of and design of new delivery methodologies to enable agile delivery
• Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation such as requirement traceability matrices work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
• Driving enterprise business application and integration architecture
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation painting a picture of and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs or interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Agile: Agile Maturity assessment Hands-on experience leading enterprise-wide Agile transformations experience with one or more Agile development methodologies .i.e. Scrum XP Kanban Lean etc.. Expert knowledge of the business implications of an Agile Transformation Familiarity with large-scale agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework .SAFe. Large Scale Scrum .LeSS. Nexus etc.
• DevOps: DevOps Maturity assessment defining a DevOps roadmap in conjunction with a continuous improvement framework Leading proof of concept and or or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains Experience in two or more DevOps tools.
• Innovation: Experience in conducting Design Thinking Workshops and Proof of Concept walkthroughs.
• Experience in working with large UKandI clients .Preferred.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.