Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources Finance Legal Marketing and Communications and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world.
The Human Resources Representative –Analyst will provide integrated Human Resources services to appropriate groups ensuring that people-related issues are managed effectively. •The HR Generalist will also provide direct HR support to typically 1 or more client teams or entities or geographies of low complexity and or 200-300 supervised people. The Human Resources Generalist may supervise 1 or more Human Resource Coordinator.
Reports to: Unit HR Representative Lead Supervises: 1-2 HR Representative Generalists.
External Relationships: HR service providers – as appropriate
• Coordinate the performance management and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions
• Coordinate with Career Counselors and Managers to enable the implementation of performance improvement plans
• Coach and advise Career Counselors to ensure effective delivery of difficult messages
• Review continuously the performance feedback for individuals within remit in order to anticipate and manage potential performance issues.
• Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations
• Communicate company-wide initiatives to group supported
• Attend community events and promote networking opportunities
• Support the career and professional development of all personnel by educating them on the career model providing guidance on career plans based on their goals and the goals of the group
• Advice personnel on required and elective training appropriate for development
• Monitor the supply of personnel by maintaining personnel information in all appropriate systems and reviewing and following up on all exceptions to chargeability and utilization targets
• Develop and distribute reports on a regular basis and upon request Basic Qualification:
• Work Experience: Minimum 4 years; Maximum 6 years HR Related work experience.
• Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience. Skills and Qualifications Required: • Hands-on employee relati
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.