As a Risk Analytics professional you will support financial services firms from around the world in achieving their expected return targets while managing risks and complying with regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner. By refining and optimizing our clients abilities to identify measure monitor and manage financial risk we create substantial shareholder and economic value. We have the breadth of risk analytics experience global resources superior assets and deep knowledge to help our clients become high-performing Financial Services businesses.
1. 8 to 10 years of relevant Risk Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms Rating Agency or Professional Services or Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
Risk Ratings and Credit Risk Methodology Economic and Regulatory Capital Stress Testing Liquidity Risk Counterparty Risk Market Risk Model Validation or Audit or Governance PPNR or Revenue or Loss forecasting and Provisioning Pricing Underwriting Collections and Recovery Fraud Risk Credit Policy and Limit Management Actuarial Insurance Risk Evaluation and Underwriting
2. Banking: Expertise on frameworks and methodologies used in one or more of the areas listed above; Advanced skills in quantification and validation of risk model parameters .E.g.: PD LGD EAD..
3. Capital Markets: Strong understanding of financial instruments or products across equity fixed income derivatives and or or securitization space. Conceptual understanding or direct exposure to one or more of the following types of models: interest rate pricing models equity and FX option pricing models commodities single and multifactor derivative pricing models stochastic volatility models etc.
4. Risk Regulation: In-depth understanding of new or evolving regulations in the Risk management space. Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe .i.e. US UK EU etc... Knowledge of CCAR IFRS9 or CECL FRTB Basel II or III Solvency etc.
5. Risk Modeling: Exposure to analytical techniques used for development and validation .conceptual foundation and technical merit. of wide range of risk and valuation models is required. Experience in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS R SQL Python Prophet Excel or VBA Matlab C++ etc. Knowledge of tools or vendor products such as Moody’s Risk Calc or Risk Frontier or Credit Edge Bloomberg Reuters Murex QRM etc.
• Lead client engagements that may involve model development validation governance risk strategy transformation implementation and end-to-end delivery of risk management solutions for Accenture’s clients.
• Advise clients on a wide range of Credit Market and Operational Risk Management or Analytics initiatives. Projects may involve Risk Management advisory work for CROs CFOs etc. to achieve a variety of business operational and regulatory outcomes.
• Develop and frame a Proof of Concept for key clients where applicable
• Mentor groom and counsel analysts and consultants.
• Support development of the Risk Analytics Practice by driving initiatives.
• Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Financial Risk Management. Contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View.
• Identify business development opportunities for our Risk Management offerings in the Banking and Capital Market domains. Develop compelling business case or response to new business opportunities.
• Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise on credit market and operational risk related topics and participate in development of client proposals and RFP responses.
Client Relationship Development
• Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals.
Knowledge and skill requirements
1. Strong academic credentials and publications if applicable. Industry certifications such as FRM PRM CFA and good performance in competitive exam .CAT GRE CET GMAT etc.. preferred
2. Transferable work permit for countries like US UK etc. preferred.
3. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model and strong project management skills.
4. Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.