Provides support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the administration of government international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures applicable laws and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes deliverables correspondence and risks and maintaining associated documentation.
• Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
• Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
• Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
• Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
• Provides negotiation support as required
• Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large complex engagement; may work within a service center administrative function
• Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
• Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
• Reports to:
Contract Administrator II .Level C. Contract Manager or Senior Contract Manager
Supervise Level E or F personnel
• External Relationships:
May interface with client procurement personnel
College degree required; advanced degree in business contract management law or engineering preferred.
• Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management .IACCM. or National Contract Management Association .NCMA. and professional certification are a plus
• Work Experience:
Minimum 2 years experience in the contract management or procurement or legal or finance field
• Work Requirements:
Travel as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Understands basic contracting principles
• Detail-oriented organized flexible
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Able to apply sound business judgment
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications .e.g. Excel Word PowerPoint.
For Level C
Additional Responsibilities and Requirements
• Complexity and engagement size will be more significant then for Level D personnel.
• Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
• May supervise Level D E and F personnel
• May have sole contract management oversight of a small to mid-size client
• Work Experience: Minimum 4 years experience in the contract management or Legal or procurement field
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Working knowledge of Accenture policy and Contract and Commercial Management Processes preferred
• Ability to act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
• Specialized subject matter expertise
Educational Qualification LLB or MBA Finance
Total years of Experience 6-10 Yrs
Relevant years of Experience 4 yrs
Must have Skills Contract drafting negotiation Presentation skills
Good to have Skills Commercial and Tax understanding
Technical Skills .tools exposure. yes
Shift timings regular
Location and facility Hyderabad HDC1
Role in Accenture Specialist
Team Manager or Individual Contributor Individual contributor
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.