Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Lead a team of software engineers by delivering software to the highest standards and mentoring fellow developers B:Design and implement new highly scalable system capabilities centered around Java based APIs and React based single page apps C:Be an expert across the entire system stack including Java, Spring, Restful, and ReactJS browser technologies D:Focus on engineering clean solutions to reduce complexity, address technical deb
- Technical Experience : A:5 years of experience in Software Engineering with Java, Spring, Rest, TypeScript, React, Redux, and JSX B: Agile, Database, JPA, Hibernate, Unit Testing, SQL/Oracle, Excellent understanding of modern web application development and browser technologies C:Deep understanding of state-of-the-art development technologies, tools, and libraries, such as Git, Apigee, Jest, CSS, Sass D:DevOps experience and expertise, specifically with Gitlab or similar pipelines E:Proficiency in Unix-like operat
- Professional Attributes : A: A self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team B: An excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English C: Someone who is technically excellent and wants to grow D: Enjoy logical problem solving tasks
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education
- Additional Information : Translate business requirements functional and non-functional into robust, well documented solution
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.