Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ops Role 1 Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in WSO2 2 understands the technical aspects of the API interfaces, documentation, versions etc and uses the API publisher to provision APIs into the Developer Portal 3 Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences 5 Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy
- Technical Experience : Must Have Skills: 1 Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies 2 Experience in securing APIs using OAuth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP/REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc 3 Good hands on experience on WSO2 ESB working knowledge of proxy services, connectors, error handling, custom mediators and good debugging skills 4 Strong knowledge i
- Professional Attributes : 1Strong communication skills 2 Good Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering , Bachelor of computer Applications, Master of computer applications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
.Net Full Stack Development Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Kinaxis Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.