Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Working closely with our clients, our Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise -strategic, industry, functional, technical - in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
Typically, they work at client sites and frequent travel is often required. As Sales Spend Management / ZBC Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide functional and implementation support for tools like – Aurora AI and Alteryx
• Assess and solve business problems within your area of responsibility, focused on cost management & optimization, applying analytical models and Accenture best practices to define the potential business case for the client
• improve performance front office and drive improved efficiency
• Develop executive presentations, conduct interview and facilitate working sessions with client counterparts
• Build strong client relationships as well as your internal network within Accenture and with client organizations
• Independently apply methods and procedures on various assignments, with the necessary guidance from Accenture experts or leadership
• Work either as part of a larger project or as an independent workstream, leading small to mid-sized teams and coaching the team members on an individual basis
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.