If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• The candidate shall be playing functional-analytics consulting roles with clients in Retail industry. Main responsibilities involve developing functional design, managing data analysis and executing value realization. He/she shall require
• Hands-on experience is required in dealing with data and formulating meaningful business decisions through
- Python /SAS
- Advanced Excel
The detailed responsibilities of a Consultant are:
• Perform detailed analysis of Business Processes & Requirements
• Collaborate with client team, business process architect and delivery team to drive solution architecture and ensure scalability, optimization and automation
• Design configurations and customizations of solutions
• Identify data for value realization, perform data analysis and develop business case
• Guide Change Management teams for planning transformation
• Proven experience – with at least one retail industry project
• Evaluating, selecting, implementing, and integrating packaged solutions into a client system landscape and solution
• Functional knowledge and experience of retail & ecommerce processes, online customer journey, checkout and payment processes, product information management, forecasting, assortment, merchandising AND/OR category management
• Preparation of business scenarios, test cases, use cases & UAT scenarios
• Guiding distributed delivery teams to help understand and clarify requirements throughout all phases of the implementation project
• 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience in Consulting, Analytics or product implementation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.