- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for installation, configuration, customization of ServiceNow GRC Platform 2 Integration of ServiceNow GRC with 3rd party tools/applications/platforms 3 Responsible for creating data upload/ mail merge templates for automated data feeds 4 Participate in work flow analysis and work flow redesign 5 Produce a detailed technical design document and effort estimation for Proposal to match clients requirements/expectations
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong knowledge of ServiceNow GRC 2 Ability to interact with client, understand implementation/enhance requirements, support implementation of ServiceNow GRC
- Professional Attributes : 1 Working in a team and individual capacity 2 interaction with client for requirements gathering and discussions 3 Good knowledge of ServiceNow GRC architecture, technical requirements and implementation experience
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information systems management or equivalent area
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.