Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Cloud Design and Build
- Good To Have Skills : DevOps, Kubernetes, Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: The candidate is expected to leverage their Software Infrastructure Engineering expertise to build/develop high-end Automations to accelerate the Cloud Transformation programs These builds would be delivered as Platform/Product kind of PaaS, for end-users who can consume/leverage the functions and capabilities as APIs 2: The job profile warrants cognitive approach to explore and analyze Automation potential that can convert the mundane/repeatable processes to an automated process
- Technical Experience : 1:Strong knowledge of Architecture, Design and Development of Services APIs in Containerized docker, containerd ecosystem 2:experience at least 2 years with API Development using Go, Python or SpringBoot 3:Minimum of 2-year experience with Service exposure and communication using Service Mesh eg Istio and API Gateways viz WSO2, Kong, APIGEE etc 4: Open Authorization Protocols,DevOps Toolsets Git,Jenkins, Jfrog, Maven/Gradle, Fortify/Appscan, Sonar and Pipeline development CI/CD
- Professional Attributes : 1:Overall 12-15 years of IT Industry experience with minimum 5 years in Architecture and Design 2:Ability to work in an Agile environment with diverse team, spread geographically 3:Possesses good communication Presentation skills 4:Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Educational Qualification : 1:An Engineering graduate with 12-15 years of Software and Infrastructure Engineering background
- Additional Information : 1: Any 1 Cloud Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager Cloud Operations Administrator
Cloud Strategy and Assessment Cloud Solution Architect
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Cloud Operations Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.