Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Robotic Process Automation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Coordination of management of user onboarding and license provisioning Collaborate with End User Services, Business Applications, Application Platform Services APS, IT Security to ensure policies are being met Define the technical framework considering all relevant artifacts including security, licenses, application landscape, hosting environments, performance, risk etc Assist developers in resolving technical issues and roadblocks For instance, troubleshooting devices, licenses offshore / onsh
- Technical Experience : Experience in varied technologies such as Web Technologies NET, J2EE etc, desktop applications Windows, Java, integration technologies and other platforms Experience of having designed built RPA solutions - with hands on experience of one or more of these specific technologies UIPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere Good understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Pattern Matching, Analytics etc
- Professional Attributes : Ensure coding leading practices, code quality and review delivery artifacts generated during build, test and Deployment Develop and maintain the standards and leading practices of the Automation CoE Review and approve SDDs and DSDs for automation delivery Anticipate, identify, track and resolve tech
- Educational Qualification : Industry experience - minimum 10 Yrs in IT with at least 5 years in leading RPA development
- Additional Information : Lead the technical development team to design, build, test and deploy automation solutions Technical
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Core Banking Fundamentals Technology Architect
India New Delhi
Enterprise Architecture Technology Architect
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager Technology Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.