Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design, Develop the artifacts in Dynamics365 F and O b Should perform all code merges, fixes c Should perform unit tests and adhere to the best practises and coding standards d Ability to work on large projects and communicate with onshore team members e Should have the ability to learn the new technology skills and adapt in less time
- Technical Experience : a Sound knowledge and experience in design, development, unit tests in Dynamics 365F and O b Good knowledge and experience in frameworks, design patterns, development tools c Good experience of using Data management Framework, entities d Good knowledge and expereince in writing SQL queries, indexes e Experienced in using the tools such as LCS, Trace parser f Good experience in DevOps source control management g Good understanding of best practises, coding standards
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communicator and proactive approach to daily activities 2 Excellent client-facing skills 3 Problem Solving, Time management
- Educational Qualification : B Tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce B2C Commerce Demandware Application Lead
SAP Ariba Application Lead
Snowflake Data Warehouse Application Developer