Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Pricing professionals to provide functional and implementation support to large scale global pricing and CPQ implementation projects, design/develop pricing and profitability optimization strategies, reengineer pricing processes, improve profitability and arrest leakages by optimization pricing for products & services through advanced anlaytics
• Provide functional and implementation support for Pricing and CPQ Tools - PROS, Vendavo, SAP/Oracle Pricing, AptTus, Callidus, SFDC CPQ
• Build robust pricing models using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence to track key pricing KPIs, build leadership dashboards in visualization tools
• Work on assessing pricing processes in alignment with business imperatives and client’s sales strategy through client data diagnostics and gap analysis
• Work on designing and implementing pricing waterfall, pricing strategy, pricing diagnostics, pricing catalogue, contract pricing of services, leading to positive impact on topline and bottom line for global B2B organizations
• Work on recommending and deploying process improvements and enablers with best in class KPIs
• Work as an integral part of the client’s sales organization, towards driving efficient and effective structure pricing and discounting approach.
• Work to facilitate involvement of key stakeholders and buy-in for change readiness.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.