Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft PowerApps
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, Develop solutions using Power Platform tools like Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Bots Functional and unit testing of the application and components to meet the customer requirements - Deployment, Configuration and Troubleshooting of applications Design and Develop Applications that meets the Standard Accessibility, Security and Performance -Should have Good experience in Canvas App Configuration, Canvas App Functions, OOB Connectors, Power Portals, Power Automate
- Technical Experience : Should have Good Experience on using Standard Connectors and Premium Connectors - Should have Good Experience on PCF : Power Apps component framework - Should have good knowledge on OOPS Concepts - Should be good in writing C Code, Client side scripting - Should have understanding on RPAs - Understanding on CDS and Model Driven Apps
- Professional Attributes : Should have good communication, leadership and team handling skills - Should have requirement gathering and documentation experience - Should able to work closely with the customer and work towards the solutioning of the requirements - Should be end to end responsible for handling the project
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.