Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Deep understanding of common AWS services Work on setting up the landing zone, establishing and managing connectivity protocols, firewall, network, and routing table management b Experience in writing Cloud Formation and/or Terraform temples for deploying infrastructure cDevelop the platform-specific auto-scaling solution by understanding the platform architectural constraints d Exposure to AWS Well-Architected best practices Knowledge of AWS Services like AWS Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFr
- Technical Experience : A 4/7 years of experience in the industry with at least 2 years and above in AWS AWS Certified Associate level B Strong automation/infrastructure background with exposure to the majority of services in AWS C Hand-on Scripting: CFTerraform, PowerShell, Python, Bash Shell Scripts
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have strong communication skills 2: Should have strong design and implementation experience 3: Should be quick learner and flexible to explore new technical areas as per project need
- Educational Qualification : B E or B Tech
- Additional Information : Na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.