Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Deploy, configure, and manage cloud infrastructure environment and/or applications through cross-technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), scripting, and monitoring automation execution. Manage incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all compute, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests. Manage rollout of patches and release management schedule and implementation.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apache Tomcat Administration,Oracle Weblogic Application Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work on installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Apache,,weblogic and Jboss MW products 2 Install, configure and maintain all sort of Admin Activities for Apache,weblogic and Jboss 3 Follow ITIL process in the CHG/INC Management including maintaining up-to-date documentation and SOPs 4 Writing scripts in Shellscript/Python to automate the day to day activities
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise on Apache, weblogic and Jboss 2 Knowledge of windows and Linux operating system environment 3 Knowledge in Production environment for managing Apache,weblogic and Jboss in a clustered load balanced environment for mission critical systems 4 Knowledge on performance tuning
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills 2 Strong operational mindset 3 Exceptional ability and motivation to solve problems 4 Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture norms
- Additional Information : 1 Cloud Certificate preferred 2 Agree to work in 247 shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager Cloud Operations Administrator
Cloud Strategy and Assessment Cloud Solution Architect
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Cloud Operations Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.