Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Integrated Business Planning IBP
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should have expeirence in 2 or 3 System intergartion implementation experience in recent past of 3to 5 years, managing SAP IBP and PPDS Function Knowledge of working on Production orders,Planned orders, PPDS in order to work on integration with Plant maintenance Knowledge and experience of master data distribution of work centers Resources, production versions, PDS, capacities, Time-streams, etc Good Knowledge of Process Industry and experienced in PP-PI solutioning
- Technical Experience : Good experience on SAP S4HANA Integrated Business Planning, PPDS with at least 4 to 5 end to end implementations full SDLC At least 1 to 2 implementations on S4 embedded PPDS Advanced Planning features - Setup Matrix, Campaign Planning and Alternate Resources Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling heuristics- Configuration, testing, solutioning Configurations like, DS board, different profiles, Alerts configuration monitoring ATP check configuration and FIORI apps for PPDS PPDS Reports
- Professional Attributes : He should be able to mentor the junior resources and make them understand the project requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.