If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• The role is a high impact, high visibility role that leads to tip of the spear work for Accenture, has opportunities to interact and work with Accenture leadership across organization boundaries, gives visibility and understanding of operational level integrities and issues of clients across industries.
• Asset Building: Support activities (content development, design, build, test, launch, etc.) associated with the functional and industry level growth of Accenture’s benchmarking capability.
• Client Delivery Support: Support delivery activities (data validation, report generation, client communication, etc.) for selected benchmarking projects.
• Operations/Maintenance Support: Support in internal team operational activities like tracking status, updating trackers, updating communication materials, addressing to internal queries, etc.
• At least 0 to 3 years of Management Consulting experience is preferred.
• Should be well-versed in Finance processes with 2 to 3 years of experience.
• Should have functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy
• Experience on shared service feasibility studies would be desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.