Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Platform Experience Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Review user generated content in a single review tool and classify according to policy. Expected to provide quality assurance and improve machine classifiers to ensure safety of the platform for all audience and cross-functional teams.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Platform as a Service Providers (PaaS)
- Good To Have Skills : Service Delivery, Platforms-as-a-Service, Service Delivery
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Maintaining positive relationships with customers Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context B : Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the teams processes and tasks are carried out efficiently C : Managing finances and budgets D : Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction E : Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services
- Technical Experience : Deployment architecture of SaaS / PaaS, Good knowledge and understanding of Database and Middleware technologies , Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools - Experience in working with large US and UKI clients Preferred - Cloud architect certified Azure, AWS etc
- Professional Attributes : A : Excellent leadership and customer service skills B : Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail C : Excellent Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.