Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft Robotic Process Automation
- Good To Have Skills : Microsoft Robotic Process Automation, No Technology Specialization, No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good Verbal, written communication, and presentation skills Work as Technical Architect Lead Understand the importance of Robotic Process Automation and various aspects considerations with respect to implementation of Robotic Process Automation Requirement understanding, understanding technical documents and Interacting with BAs, PM and Business to understand the processes to be automated Able to create scalable, secure and efficient RPA solution design
- Technical Experience : 9 years of IT development experience 4 years of experience in RPA UiPath development In-depth knowledge and exposure of RPA and UiPath tool Experience throughout the entire RPA project lifecycle Good to have knowledge of Net, C , SQL Basic understanding of JIRA, SNOW, Plutora, SVN, TFS, MS Teams, Git Hub, Microsoft SSMS, visual studio, eclipse, project planner
- Professional Attributes : Good exposure Client interaction experience Should be able to communicate with the client effectively on different aspect of RPAs and automation approach Team handling/ management experience Understanding/ hands on experience of agile and waterfall framework
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Core Banking Fundamentals Technology Architect
India New Delhi
Enterprise Architecture Technology Architect
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager Technology Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.