Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Monitoring Ticketing tool for tickets, resolving and working with requestors to close the tickets 2-Work directly with client and all stakeholders to resolve issues 3-Will be responsible to gather business requirement including functional and technical for SAP ABAP on HANA projects 4-Will be responsible for SAP ABAP on HANA architecture design and implementation, Data Migration, Data Integration of SAP ABAP on HANA projects 5-Candidate will be responsible to deliver both AM and AD
- Technical Experience : 1-Candidate should have at least 6 years of experience as SAP ABAP on HANA Consultant 2-Should have experience working in a support model, work with all key stakeholders and handle client calls/urgent issues 3-Should understand the architecture and understand different types of flows 4-Should have knowledge on Integration of SAP ABAP on HANA with other modules and have experience with handling tickets related to the same
- Professional Attributes : Good technical and team mgmt skills
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standards
- Additional Information : backfill demand for Adityagovindarajan as part of rotation pool activity
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.