- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management,Oracle Identity Manager
- Good To Have Skills : NA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code 2: Maintain and enhance proficiency in key technical areas-Learns to understand business and customer requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions 3: Lead the client and key stakeholder conversations
- Technical Experience : 1; OIM- Java Development / ADF experience-Experience of working on OIM 11G R2 and OIM 12C PS3/PS4 would be good 2: Must have good experience of working on Java and hands on experience as Oracle developer 3; Experiene with Oracle Identity Analytics and BI publisher 4; Custom event handlers-Experiene with Oracle Identity Analytics and BI publisher 6: CyberArk-1; Strong Implementation support knowledge and strong experience 7; Undertake complex problem diagnosis for applications and infrastructure
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: 1;Strong written and verbal communication skills 2:Good Communication presentation skill 3: Flexibility to align with business needs of the project 4; Willing to learn and adopt new IAM technologies and Ability to manage and lead a team
- EducationalÂ Qualification: Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- AdditionalÂ Information: IAM Lead - Oracle IDAM CyberArk
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.